The talent and first-hand experience you have are invaluable. The goal of the Alumni Committee is to connect you with current clients at the Bredin Centre for Career Advancement and assist them on their professional journey . The Alumni Committee will provide you with tools to network with other Bredin alumni and Bredin clients, and give you a voice as we plan future programming and services.
Why Join the Alumni Committee?
- Cherish the chance to change someone's life
- Enjoy alumni recognition and networking events
- Receive official letters of volunteer hours and references
- Provide feedback and impact Bredin plans for future services and programs.
Bredin Alumni Committee Selection Process
- Submit a biography with areas of expertise
- Participate in an informal interview
- Fill in the required documents