Practice FirmAn 8-week training in the hospitality industry that simulates and undertakes commercial activities of a business that resembles a real company in its form, organization and function. This training is open for Bredin Employment Center clients. For more information please contact Bredin Centre for Learning.
Practice Firm helps you to:
- Gain hands-on business skills and enhance knowledge and experience of business practices
- Acquire concrete professional experience in a real office environment within an international trade context
- Learn Canadian Business culture, gain confidence, and enhance soft skills, professional skills and technical skills
- Learn how to work in a team, to take on responsibility, to develop self-initiative and to improve soft skills, professional skills and build on existing technical skills
- Learn how to establish and run a company
- Get into the job market as soon as possible and be successful